Are your cowboy boots packed in prep for next week’s AONE Annual Conference in Fort Worth, TX? Well, some of Prophecy’s finest are sitting on go and will be hosting booth 808!
Please stop by our booth to meet our team and learn how facilities around the country are using Prophecy to improve hiring, tailor onboarding, and reduce turnover rates by 80 percent.
Prophecy's validated nurse assessment is unique in that it generates a predictive score by evaluating the three main performance dimensions directly linked to influencing patient care:
- Clinical job knowledge
- Behavioral attributes
- Interpersonal skills
With insights and comprehensive reports pinpointing each applicant’s strengths and weaknesses, clients find Prophecy invaluable in:
- Qualifying nursing and float pool candidates
- Placing nurses in roles best suited to them
- Measuring new hire competency
- Tailoring onboarding education
- Reducing orientation time
- Identifying nurse leadership and succession plans
Looking to build and retain reliable patient care teams? Well, stop by booth 808 to see if Prophecy’s solutions may be a good fit for your organization.
Prophecy Team at Booth 808
Felicia Sadler MJ RN CPHQ LSSBB
Vice President Quality & Performance
Lora Sparkman MHA BSN RN
Vice President, Clinical Effectiveness
Director, Regional Sales
National Account Executive
While at the booth, register to win an Apple Watch Sport 42mm.
Prophecy is proud to recognize leading industry experts from our customer facilities, who will be presenting the sessions below at the AONE 2016 Conference:
Thursday, March 31st 2:00 - 2:45 PM
Post-Acute Care-Is it the Quasar of Healthcare?
- Penny Gilbert, MSN, MBA, BSM, RN, NE-BC, CPHQ, Post-Acute Care and Transitions, Director, UK HealthCare
Friday, April 1st 9:45 - 10:30 AM
Operating a Centralized Logistic Center: A Proactive Approach Based On Real-Time Data
- Karen Grogan, RN, MSOM, MHA, CENP, Nursing Administration, Central Logistics Center RN, Mission Hospital
- Susanne Mowry, RN, BS, Nursing Administration Team Leader, Mission Hospital
Friday, April 1st 11:00 - 11:45 AM
Named the New System CNO: So Now What Do I Do?
- Gay Landstrom, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Officer, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health
Saturday, April 2nd 9:15 - 10:00 AM
Design & Implementation of a Centralized Model of Clinical Education within a Statewide Health System
- Pamela Elzy, MHA, MSN, RN, RN-BC, System Director: Clinical Education, KentuckyOne Health
We hope to see you there!